Sunday, August 9, 2015

Do You Suck as a Blogger?


I suck as a blogger...  

I'm too embarrassed to list all the reasons why, but trust me, I know there's room for improvement in my blogging know-how and habits.  Do you feel me?  Am I the only one out there that could learn some new blogging tricks and tips?

After my last post on Unwritten Linky Rules, I made a pledge to myself to learn more about how to make myself a better blogger.  I've decided it's time to ROCK MY BLOG!



I searched and searched for the right program and found a self-paced, "Do-It-in-31-Days" workbook to better my blog.  I can't say where I got it, but trust that it is from a reputable professional!  I don't want to get in trouble with copyright stuff for passing it along to you, so I'll just share what I learned from my own experience with the program.

But here's the fun part... I want YOU to join me!  I'd like to post a weekly challenge that we do together to ROCK OUR BLOGS!  I'll then set up a linky in which we can see each others progress on that challenge.  Trust me... you'll enjoy making your blog better and learning tips and tricks along the way.

I've even set up a Pinterest board so we can pin each others' posts, to get some exposure.  So I will do the challenge myself this week and next week present it to you to do if you'd like.  The first challenge is to write an Elevator Pitch for your blog.  I cheated and looked ahead in the program, and you will like all that's to come as the lessons will be very beneficial!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you'll be joining me Savvy in 2nd! Looking forward to learning with you friend, Cara;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly