Thursday, July 31, 2014


I'm so happy to present to you the following project that so many of my Blogger friends have been so busy working at...The Back-to-School, Blogger Product Swap 2014!  I unfortunately don't have a product to share with you because I hosted the event and had a lot of admin things to do (that's the Administration Degree in me speaking :), but I do want to give a shout out to all those that participated.

To participate, Bloggers were randomly assigned a Blogging Partner to exchange products with.  I assigned them by matching grade levels and interests.  The connected with each other and swapped products they thought other teachers may benefit from.  Bloggers then printed off some or all of the products, used them with victims students they could grab, and then reviewed the product.  They were asked to look at the products layout, design, grade compatibility, ease of use, and other highlights they wished to present.  
Below you will see all the Bloggers that participated in the event.  I really want to thank each of them personally for participating, as being a product reviewer is no easy task.  Having to have a critical eye of a colleague's work is intimidating to say the least.  So please, please, please try to visit some if not all of these wonderful posts by my Blogging Buddies you see listed here.  You might just end up seeing a new product you just HAVE to have for your classroom as Back-to-School is just around the corner!
Have fun looking at all the B2S products my friends,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly