Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lemonade For Sale and 4th of July Kiddos


 Hello Friends!  I hope this reaches you and you're chillaxin' (chilling and relaxing) on this Summer Tuesday!  While you're taking it easy today, check out all the BARGAINS you can get on TpT...I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday in which we offer two of our greatest products for HALF off.  Yessssss!  Half-off.  Who doesn't love a great sale, right?

My first product is my Lemonade for Sale Unit, which is perfect for these Summer days!  It's full of literacy, math, and writing activities that your kiddos will just love.  The interactive centers, games, and activities are hands-on and engaging, while they all deal with lemons and lemonade.  If you plan on having your own lemonade stand this is also perfect for you to check out.  Click the pictures below to find out more about Lemonade for Sale!


The second item I'd like to share with you is my Fourth of July Clip Art kids and accessories set.  It comes with 7 kids dressed in red, white, and blue and also in line art format!  I've also given you some digital paper goodness that you can also use to create to your hearts desire.  This set is also 1/2 off for TODAY ONLY!  So check it out while you're chillaxin' today!

Have fun shopping today friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printfriendly